[Resolved] Restoring game progress

the app was crashing so i uninstalled and reinstalled on my phone but i lost all my progress even though i have google play account and everything…this is the second time this has happened to me…how can i get my progress back? ( was on the tropics world)

Hi Lauren,

I’m very sorry this is happening again. We are working a permanent fix on this issue. In the meanwhile, can I have your old game ID to manually add back the progress?

my gamer id is laurmee thanks!

My game is still not restoring my progress

hi, my friend has the same problem, and cant get back her prowgress now , she forgets her id, only her name:金刚芭比小萌神 could you plese help her get her progress back?

:confounded:
@marspark
and she spended money on it, really loves htis game
her id is FPFzjN-7i iso game center please

Hi Lauren,

We have just sent you a private message. Thanks!

Hi aattrox,

Did your friend lose her progress? Is she able to get in the game? When she gets in the game, what is her game ID? Is the ID the same one you provided? Thanks!

hi, she can enter the game, but has a new id, not the previous one i provided
@marspark
her new id is YCpJ*c4wi
thank you

4m
hey, I played Pocketplants for days, but it started over after i was in world 5. Please help me to reconnect with my pld account! my id is vPMS8RHwp ​​​

Hi aattrox,

The transfer is done. Please let me know if your friend is having issue accessing the account. Thanks!

Thank you very very much. Love you. Now her progress is correct!

Hi marspak i have a same problem. Iam coneccted woth google i saved data but game was reseted please help me ID vC_KXrDrB thank you

Hi veronikayy,

Sorry to know you are also affected by the issue. Is vC_KXrDrB your current ID? I’ve just refreshed the ID on our end and could you let me know if your progress is restored? Thanks!

I reinstalled my game cuz I couldn’t open it anymore and I wasn’t able to restore my game progress :frowning: my old ID is M3JS*Jc$g. The new one is F3QzekG5g

Hi bagelbot,

Sorry to know you have been affected by the issue. The transfer is done. Please let me know if you are still having trouble access the progress. Thanks!

I was having the issue where my game stopped loading at 91% so I reinstalled and lost my progress. I had it synced to my facebook account but every time I try to connect, it opens facebook and then closes it and nothing happens. My ID was Y3~GWD-jg

Hi sleepinglioness,

I’ve found your previous progress under the ID (Y3~GWD-jg) and it says you have discovered 4 worlds and 66 plants. Is this the correct progress? Did you get a new ID after reinstallation? Can we please grab the new ID if you have one? Thanks!

Yes that’s correct! My ID was the same after reinstallation though but I’m stuck at world 1 with 16 plants.

We’ve just refreshed the ID on our side. Would you like to see if you can access the progress now? Thanks!

It’s back! Thank you so much!

1 Like