[RESOLVED] Restoring account

Hi, my game kept freezing on 91%-92% earlier today so I reinstalled the app. When I got a message if I wanted to restore from cloud I hit yes and it brought my old account back but crashed right after restoring. I relaunched the app but it had a new game and wouldn’t let me restore from cloud so I reinstalled again. But now it shows that my cloud has that previous new game saved to it. Can you guys restore my first account back please?

My new ID is: M33UUz7C@
My first ID was: v3!gEPF2B

Hi Kuhz,

I’m really sorry you have been affected by the loading issue. We are urgently investigating this at the moment.

I have transferred the progress to the new account. Please let me know if you have any issues getting this.

Thank you!

Whenever I upload my first game from the cloud the game crashes, and when I restart the game it crashes on the intro movie every time…

Hi @Kuhz can you please try again? We’ve had a minor update on the server. Please let me know how it goes?

It still crashes on intro after I upload from cloud…
I’m using iPhone 6

Hi @Kuhz,

I’ve checked your data in the database and unfortunately, the tutorial data has been corrupted.

Can I please suggest we manually make a new progress and transfer it over to a new account?

We are very sorry for the troubles caused, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Mars

I would appreciate that @marspark
My new ID is FPtPL$np*

Thank you!

Hi Kuhz,

The new progress has been transferred to the new ID. Would you like to check if you can access it now?

Thank you!

I got it, works fine now. thank you!

1 Like

The loading issue fix update (v2.2.6) is now live in both stores. Please let me know how you go with this update. Thank you for your patience with us.