[Resolved] Lost days of progress/activity

I opened the game this morning and found that I had lost everything I had done in the game since 4/8/17. I had been in it just last evening, so I find it very odd. Is there any way to restore the lost progress?

Game ID: YCPDPNxsg

Hi rainbowdarling,

Sorry to know you are having issues with the game.

I just refreshed your account on our side. Would you like to check if you can access the progress now?

It seems to be in the same state. I was about 200 amethysts away from having the last plant unlocked in Zoo World, and now I’m looking at having to re-unlock the last three over again.

Hi rainbowdarling,

I double checked your data on our side. Unfortunately it only shows a total of 97 discovered plants. We sincerely apologise for the glitch and we will send you some rubies to make up for this.

Currently we are waiting to deploy a new system and this affects the compensation system. The new system will be ready in our next update. This will take about 2-3 weeks. I will send over the pack as soon as the update goes live.

Thank you for your patience and support!

I woke up this morning and all my progress is gone! I was on ice world. It says my game ID is MCq~3riQp; I don’t know if it was different before I lost everything. I never connected to Facebook. Help!

Hi phosphorelated,

Sorry to know you are having issues with the game. I found your progress on the database and have reset the account on our side. Could you let me know if you get the progress back?

Thank you!

Thanks so much! What a relief to get it all back.

1 Like