[RESOLVED] Game doesn't load / freezes at 91℅

My game stopped loading at 91%. I reinstalled and my data was reset to world 1. I was on the zoo world with like 4 plants or so. My name is Lisa and my ID was/is Y3~GWD-jg

Hi @sleepinglioness, I’ve just refreshed your data, can you please check if you’ve got your old progress back?

Hi @fae_nadine your data is transferred, please let me know if you are having any issues.

Hi @MissRae, can I please grab your new Id after you reinstall the game?

Hi @micafaerie, we’ve just transferred the manual data. Can you please check if this is similar to your progress?

Really sorry for any inconvenience caused and please let us know if there’s any issue. Thank you very much for your patience and support!

Mars

Hi, yes it’s back, thank you!

I reinstalled it and it signed me in to my old account, but I lost about 4 plants worth of data.

I had unlocked all the plants on Ice World, as well as all of the top row and second row in Music Realm.

I just connected to my Google Play account, but I’m not totally sure what my ID is. There’s one place that says “YCCut+3wp”, is that it? Or possibly “Techsaur”? One of those is probably it.

Thank you again!!!:heart_eyes:

this just happened to me today too! >:

i just unlocked the world after zoo (was it ice world?) when it froze, and i reinstalled but lost all my progress… may i have a restore please?

old game id (super glad i pasted it in a chat for friends!): FCdx$SU7p
new game id: F3Yw9Dai*

Hi catato,

Sorry to know you have been affected by the issue. A fix update is coming this week and it should resolve the issue permanently.

I have transferred the progress to the new account. Would you like to check if everything is back now? Thank you!

Hi MissRae,

I have refreshed your account on our side. Would you like to see if everything is back now? Thank you!

Hello. I’ve had my game stuck at 91% for a few days and I’ve just reinstalled the app. Somehow, I have lost all my progress :frowning: I have tried to connect to my Facebook account and it keeps saying the app hash is not valid, but I did use the same Google Play account.

Can I have a restore please?

new game id: MC-S8SHB!
Google Play account: WickedJackalope354

yes it’s back!! thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Hello, sorry about this but I just had my progress restored today, but after opening the game once or twice today it froze on me AGAIN and when I reinstalled I lost my progress AGAIN and it backtracked to the same save as before :(( I’m so frustrated. Is this a bug or just a personal curse I’m not sure anymore. I hope you can help me out. AGAIN. Thanks so much in advance.

Game ID: MnJ+*EnsB

Hi superfufu,

I’ve refreshed the account. How’s it showing on your end now?

We are really sorry for the troubles caused. Kongregate is waiting for the final approval from the stores. The fix update is not too far away from now. I’ll let you know as soon as the update is available.

Thank you!

Hi andreea,

Sorry for the troubles caused. I have transferred the progress to the new ID. Would you like to check if you can access the progress now?

Thank you!

Thank you, marspark, it all works now.
It’s alright, a developer is never a true developer until he bugs production :smile: - from personal experience :wink:

Thank you so much for your understanding! I’ll get in touch as soon as the fix update is live in the stores.

@magau

The loading issue fix update (v2.2.6) is now live in both stores. Please let me know how you go with this update.
Thank you for your patience with us.