Quicker way to send residents exploring while visiting friends

This process takes way too long and makes me not want to individually visit everyone. Other games can make a visit all function so maybe this could be implemented here as well.

I usually do this while I’m waiting the few minutes for my orders to complete. I agree it’s tedious but the number of extra plant parts I’ve gotten must number in the hundreds, and it’s free.

I wonder what else they could do… like turn it into a mini game or something? Or you could build a vehicle of some sort that could be assembled somehow that would speed the process up.

4 Likes

I tend to visit two or three social at at time and wait until they,re all back before claiming - don’t find it too onerous a task for freebies :blush:

1 Like

I mean just a way to visit multiple at a time, I have 39 friends so it takes way too long

Wow…that’s commitment visiting them all ! I have over 100 friends but only visit a few at a time …good request :slight_smile:

Sending out my social friends isn’t free. In fact, it’s far more expensive than the quests. Could this be because I’m on Android?

I play on an iPhone and it “costs” me energy to send them…but I like seeing what’s in the luck bag etc…just like the quests I guess
If I’m getting near to unlocking a new plant I stop until I’ve got enough energy :wink:

Thanks Doreen! Yes, I meant it costs energy too. The majority of the time, sending out social friends only results in one plant piece. When many plants in a given book are activated, it is rather tedious to go to each friend’s world, find their social friends and then spend a good chunk of energy just to have a single activated piece returned. The energy cost for the social friends went up significantly with the recent upgrade. It used to be only Olaf that was expensive (about 3 times the cost if I remember), now all the social friends cost as much.

1 Like

Hi @radiocricket,

The energy cost is the same for both Android and iOS. We are looking into ways to improve the gaming experience in this area. Please stay tuned!

Thanks,
Mars

Is there a way to visit a friend and send all available residents he/she has to a quest at once? Meaning not having to click on each resident at a time? It happened once to me and I have no idea how.

I would love to send a bunch at once! That vehicle is a great idea!

1 Like