No Common (grey) crafting materials in the Idle Rewards or Market after Epic Crafting Materials were unlocked

Hi everyone,

Whenever I have the daily task to “Forge Gear 1 Time(s)”, I tend to check my handbook to craft something I’ve never crafted before to progress the number of total items crafted.

Since I have reached level 300+ gear, I now get Epic level (purple) crafting material in the “Idle Rewards”, but no more Common level (grey) materials.
As of now, there is no way I can craft any Common level gear anymore. I also can no longer buy the material from the Market.

It seems the game only gives you the last 3 unlocked craft materials. Not sure, if this has anything to do that the initial release only had gear until level 300 and thus only 3 different materials - Common (grey), Uncommon (green), and Rare (blue).

I’d be curious if the game will only give me yellow (level 400+), purple and blue crafting materials once I reach level 400 gear at the Altar.

ID: k6rmzk

Thank you!
DKTrue

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We’ll discuss the issues related to crafting low-level gears when you no longer have access to low-level materials.

The day has arrived - plays epic music

1 Like