Need help, lost levels after reset

The game kept freezing at 91% and wouldn’t open, so I reinstalled it, but lost my music and candy realm levels. This happened once before. I had the game linked to my google play account, but it hadn’t backed up since March due to ‘connection issues,’ which I have not been able to figure out how to fix. My game id is FCQXVYT6S. Please help!

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Is FCQXVYT6S your current ID? This ID is at Candy land with 16 plants unlocked. Is this the progress you were at? Could you send us your new ID if you have one?

Yes, FCQXVYT6S is my current game ID, and I was at Candy Land with 16 plants unlocked, but that progress is not showing up when I log into the game. (I’m in Ice World with all plants unlocked currently). I do not have my previous ID.

We tried to refresh the above account on our side. Would you like to try and access the game again to see if the game data comes back?

If you are still having issues, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Please do not choose to recover the cloud progress this time and create a new account instead. Send us the new game ID and we can transfer the data over to the new ID.

Thanks!