Need help, I lost my game progress

I got that “stuck at 92%” again. I’ve had it a couple times before and I always reinstalled the game. But this time when opening reinstalled game it didn’t ask me to load from cloud my game progress. So now I’ve lost my 90 levels :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:
Is there a way to get them back? My previous ID was “MC3$Zrbei”, my new ID is “MCQ7yJP~!”. Please help! Contact me by mail liigucs@gmail.com if necessary. Thanks in advance!

Hi Liigucs,

Really sorry for the troubles caused. I have transferred the progress to the new ID. Would you like to see if you can access it now?

There is one thing for transferred progress: as you have changed the ID, the account becomes a new account. This means your previous friends won’t be able to see you any more, unless you remove them from your current list, add them back and wait for them to accept the friend request.

You might also like to add new friends using the ‘recommend’ feature in the friends section.

Once again, sorry for all the troubles caused and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Thank you! Everything is back now :grinning::grinning:

1 Like