My Fitbit wont connect

I am getting a consistent error saying “No activity since last walk…” however it is not syncing at all. I try to switch to play with phone back to fitbit and it “syncs” but it isn’t actually syncing. -Yes I am syncing with the actual fitbit app first.
I am running this on an iPhone and the app is v3.3.1

Please fix this bug! It is counting the steps I take when I’m holding my phone but I do not always have it on me and I’d like to get all my steps logged.

Hi @rissykazam,

Sorry to hear that you are having with Wokamon. Can you please try to ‘de-authorize’ Wokamon from your Fitbit account then authorize again?

Thanks,
Mars

hi, i revoked access and reauthorized and I’m still having the same issue.

hi i revoked access and reauthorized and I’m still having the same issue.

Hi @rissykazam, this is quite weird. To help me with the investigation, can you please let me know your

1. operation system version
  2. facebook nickname if you’ve connected

Also can you please try to download another Fitbit compatible app and see if you can sync with it?

Thanks,
Mars

no facebook connected

I’m not able to sync my fitbit with any other app either. I did a factory reset on it in hopes it would help, but I am still having sync issues.

no facebook connected

I’m not able to sync my fitbit with any other app either. I did a factory reset on it in hopes it would help, but I am still having sync issues.

Hi @rissykazam,

This sounds like a Fitbit issue. Can you please contact Fitbit for support? In the meanwhile, we’ll talk with Fitbit as well to see if there’s any workaround for your issue.

Thanks,
Mars

i contacted fitbit chat customer support, but they were unable to understand my issue. i tried several times to explain however it kept going over the representatives head. any advice?

sorry i didn’t tag you in my reply ^

This is indeed quite hard to explain :frowning: btw can you see your steps in your Fitbit account on the website? Does it read the same as the Fitbit app?

yes it does.

Hi @rissykazam I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do to help because you’ve followed all the correct instructions. We haven’t received any useful information from Fitbit either besides some generic responses. The only thing I can think right now is to try with a different Fitbit account because clearly there’s something wrong with your current account which cannot sync data with compatible apps.

We’ll still try to contact Fitbit and will update this ticket as soon as we make any progress.

Thanks,
Mars

1 Like