Lucky Draw x10 didn't provide a new accessory

I had 1352 topazes this morning and I have four Wokamons who have none of their Lucky Draw accessories, so I was super excited to spend 999 topaz on the special green chest and get a new accessory. Unfortunately, it only gave me ten fruits and no accessories! :frowning: I then used the rest of my topazes opening up regular Lucky Draw chests hoping that one of them would give me a new accessory, but they only gave me fruit as well. I have 12 total new accessories that I could have gotten, but I didn’t get any… Any idea why? I’m upset I wasted so many topazes! :cry:

Hi @Amelia_Aelling

Have you updated to the latest version of Wokamon?and if it’s the latest version could you give us some screenshots so we can better spot the bug.

Thanks

Yes, it is updated to the latest version. I’d love to send you screenshots, but it’ll take me a few days to save up that many topazes again… :disappointed:

Hi @Amelia_Aelling

We have send you 2000 topazes for compensation, you can collect it via message and give us some screenshots.

David, thank you so much for helping me with this! I haven’t received the topazes yet, but I’ll keep an eye out for them. :slight_smile:
I’m uploading the pictures of the green chest I just opened this morning. As you can see, no new accessories… :frowning:
Thanks so much!

I’m sorry, I did receive the topazes! I just didn’t see it at first… Silly me!
Still no accessories, though! So I don’t want to use the topazes until I know the game will give me an accessory. :slight_smile:

Any idea when I’ll be able to get more Lucky Draw accessories?