Lost data and can't recover

Hello,

After I updated the newest version of the game, I also had the problem of the game not loading all the way. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app, but I lost all my progress. I was connected to Facebook and when I tried to reconnect it wouldn’t let me. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times and it still won’t let me connect to my Facebook. I have a friend on the game and he says that my account is still there but I’m not sure how to reach it without being able to connect to Facebook. Please help

Hi Hollyrose512,

Sorry to know you have been affected by the issue.

What’s your username? Do you remember you game ID before the incident? Also, could you send over the new ID after the reinstallation? We will try to locate your progress and transfer it over to the new ID.

Please refer the image for username and ID sample.

Thank you!

Thank you for the reply. I can’t remember what my previous game ID was because I had only started the game a few days prior to losing all the data, but my username was ❀Holly❀ and my new ID is FnKz_NR3@.

Hi Hollyrose512,

I found your previous progress and have transferred it to the new ID. Would you like to see if the everything is OK now?

Thank you!

Thank you so much! Everything was there and accounted for! I really appreciate all your help (:

I thought you lost data on your iPhone but it turned out not. I lost game data on my iPhone and after working hard I managed to recover data from iPhone. It was really a tough job because I did not have a backup. So I had to use a third-party app that enabled me to recover data from iOS device device without using backup.

1 Like

Similar to recover deleted or lost data from iOS data recovery, such as Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery, you can also look for a feasible way to recover your data with a powerful hard drive recovery or computer recovery.

1 Like

If you want to recover losted data, you can use the well-known data recvoery tool. Of course, you can also try to recover those data from iCloud or iTunes.