Loading stucks at 91%

Hello,
Recently, during this past week, I stopped being able to play because of the popular ā€œ91% loading bugā€. I already tried restarting the phone, connection, checking if the phone is in perfect condition memory and process wise, but none of that helped for the past 7 or so days.
Iā€™ve been browsing this forum, looking for solution, but only found out that people just restarted the game. Is it possible to get back my progress, after re-downloading the game, if I donā€™t remember my ID nor I have been using cloud to store saves (just in-game ā€œsave nowā€ option)?
Iā€™m kinda scared to uninstall without any insurance :disappointed_relieved: :

Hi Nife,

Are you on Android or iPhone? If you could just send us your new game ID, we can try to look you up in the database. Weā€™ll try our best to retrieve and transfer the data back to your reinstalled game.

Thank you!

Hello,
Thanks for response :slight_smile: Im on Android 7.0. My new game ID after reinstalling is: v3QSd!Fc@ and Ive kept the name as Techsaur on both old and new.

Looking forward to hearing from you about the situation!

Hi Nife,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Iā€™ve transferred your old progress to your new account. Please let me know if you have any issues with the progress.

Thanks!

Hello,
So far everything seems to be back on place!
Thank you very much for your assistance :smile:

1 Like

Hi marspark, I have the same problem, the loading process stucks at 91%. Iā€™m using Android and I donā€™t remember if a press the save now option, do I have to reinstall the app and then you could please transfer my data back?

We should be able to retrieve the data if you havenā€™t format the phone. Please send us the new game ID after reinstalling the game and weā€™ll take it from there.

Thanks,
Ally

Thank you, the new ID is MnQuueV~W

When did you first install the game?

We found two accounts under your device ID:
The first account was created (installed) on 14th July and itā€™s a player level 13 account. Another account was created today and itā€™s a level 1 account.

Is the LV 13 account the one you are looking for?

Yes please, I think the level 1 account was created when I reinstalled the app and I opened it

Iā€™ve transfer the progress over to the new account. Would you like to double check if the level 13 account data is back now?

Thank you so much, all the progress is back

1 Like

Hey there,

Same issue here, my game is synchronized with google play store but thatā€™s all. Could you help me retrieve my data please?

Many thanks!

Help me. My new ID is YnTEk6Bb~
Was conect to Google play but not work.