Level requirement for Altar Boss Broken?

I am on altar guardian level 76 and I am level 67. When I try to challenge the altar boss it says “please reach level 67 to challenge the boss”.

I believe this is a bug because it said the same thing when i was level 66 "Please reach lvl 66 to challenge the boss ". I leveled up and am still receiving a similar message. When I can challenge the boss? What are the level requirements usually??

1 Like

Hi @marspark, I’ve encountered same issue after newly updating, one more point: after updating, altar boss pull back to level before that, not as the current one.

1 Like

after updating, altar boss pull back to level before that, not as the current one.

I had already finished the Altar entirely and finished the stages which gave level 500 gear. After the update, I was pulled back to get level 380 gear.

But I didn’t view it as a bug. All I saw were more Star Stones for upgrades and plowed through 140 Altar stages. :sweat_smile:

@IzzyB3 @Binhjy Please update the game (v0.11.1) which solves this issue. This is a display bug in which the level requirement shows your current level. It is supposed to show the target level.

1 Like

Haha, it’s a feature