iPhone Xs Support

I have a iPhone X and the top bar is cutoff by the iPhone X notch. I can’t see the balances of my various coins, stones,gems,etc. is there a fix for that. How do I make strategic decisions without knowing what I have?!

Hi MckTina, can you please send us a screenshot?

Try to turn your phone 180° and play like that?

1 Like

@MckTina thank you for letting us know. We’ll fix it in the next next update.

1 Like

I am unable to see my resources on my iPhone 12 due to the top notch blocking the view. When you take a screen shot of the view, the screen shot does not show the notch obstruction. Right now the only way to see my resources is to keep taking screen shots to see under the notch.
The phone does not allow you to rotate the view 180°. I have tried troubleshooting various phone settings, but nothing seems to help me see my resources. I’m not sure what else to try.

One picture is a screen shot. The other is a photo of what I actually see.

Hi @KyoCat, thank you for reaching out. The new version is now under phased release, please visit the appstore page and update it manually. Happy walking!

1 Like

Hi @marspark. Thank you so much!!! It works wonderful after your new update. :star_struck: This is my favorite game on my phone. And truthfully the only reason I get my steps in during the day. Thank you for helping me be more healthy.:heart:

1 Like