How to sync with Fitbit?

There is no change in my numbers on the leader ship board

1 Like

Thanks for these screenshots, we will further investigate it.

Hi, fitbit was able to connect but the app wont register my steps. Thanks!

By the way, my phone model is htc one m8.

I recently got the app ‘wokamon’ and I have synced my FitBit to it (in the settings). I press the FitBit button to ‘sync data’ and it comes up with “No activity since you’ve started wokamon, click here for instructions”.
I have gone to the apps area on the FitBit website, and deleted the access and ‘re-accessed’ is.
But it’s still saying it.

P.S. I also, refreshed the FitBit app too.

Hi @CrazyCat_96, I"m sorry to hear you are having issues with the game. Can you please try to download another Fitbit compatible app (https://www.fitbit.com/partnership) and see if the sync works for you? Can you also please try to refresh your Fitbit steps again under a good internet connection and then sync with Wokamon after waiting for a few minutes?

Please let me know the outcomes.

Thanks,
Mars

Every time I go to upload my data to the wokaman app it says there is no new data from my Fitbit. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps made sure I refreshed my Fitbit three times before going to wokaman. Still nothing is working.

THe app not sync with my Fitbit. My Fitbit is all synced but the app says there are no step updates. It deleted and reinstalled the app

Hi @Dforbus, sorry for the late reply. Can you please try to download another Fitbit compatible app (https://www.fitbit.com/partnership) and see if the sync works for you? Just want to narrow down the cause of the issue.

Thanks,
Mars

Hi @Janita1544, sorry for the late reply. Can you please try to download another Fitbit compatible app (https://www.fitbit.com/partnership) and see if the sync works for you? Just want to narrow down the cause of the issue.

Thanks,
Mars

1 Like

thanks for the tips marspark. i know it was not me asking that, but i still would like to know if you don’t mind me asking questions as well in case i would have some? thanks!

@Orden1982 sure please shoot them through!

Does this app work with Fitbit Blaze?

It won’t sync with Fitbit since April 16th. I have switched to playing with Google fit and tried to add Fitbit again,tried playing with device, added Fitbit again, but it still says no activity since April 16th. And this is just not true. I do have steps registered in Fitbit account for every day since the 16th but Wokamon just won’t see them.

Suggestion assuming it’s not been mentioned… It helps to have the fitbit app to sync in the background so you don’t always have to open the app every time before you play :wink:

I am wondering if there is a way to sync with a kids Fitbit account that is logged in on their device? My sons want to use it but it keeps syncing with my Fitbit instead of theirs.

1 Like

Did this ever get resolved. I have had the same problem fire almost a year?

It was resolved for Fitness RPG and Pocket Plants, which games are you having issues with?

Has there been an answer to this? I have the same question. My kid keeps bugging me to walk so she can evolve