Help! Account lost

Hi! Sorry, but my phone died last week and my focus plant wasn’t connected to any account, now, I don’t really mind losing my progresses, but I really would love to go back to my old group, I do really miss Helen and our gardens😭 there’s a way to choose the group to enter?

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Do you still remember your old game id? I may be able to recover your progress.

Otherwise, unless you can get your group leader to send you an invite, there’s no way to search for a group in the current version.

Hi, similar problem, i wasn’t connect it to any account. And when i want to do so, in order to be able to use it in my Ipad, i was connecting the ipad first instead of the iphone first. is there anyway i could recover my progress and account since there are some purchase that i made in it? i still have my old game id.
thank you

If you can still access your old progress on an old device, you can connect to one of the accounts (apple, facebook, shikudo) and then connect to the same account on your new device.

If you can’t, then please email your game ids (old and new) to mars.zhu@shikudo.com so we can resolve it there.

If you can still access your old progress on an old device, you can connect to one of the accounts (apple, facebook, shikudo) and then connect to the same account on your new device.

If you can’t, then please email me know both your game ids (old and new) and I’ll see