Game loaded older file from server

Hi,

I was trying to connect to Google/Facebook to save my current local file onto the server and when it asked which file to use. I accidentally clicked out of the app. When I reopened the app, it loaded an older file from the server. Is there any way to regain my current file from local? I tried to disconnect and reconnect but it still loaded the older game file. I had unlocked more plants in the ice world and residents to find the super plants with rubies. I had also unlocked the maid techasaur skin.

Its currently showing my game id as: Y3p-JPuSxp but i believe the local save file had a different ID.

Thank you,
HikariKaze

Hi HikariKaze,

I looked up in the database, and the above ID shows an original game install date of 16th Feb 2017. And itโ€™s also showing you are at level 52, and have locked 6 worlds and 110 plants. If this is the correct progress, Iโ€™ve refreshed the account on our side. Please let me know if you are still missing any game data.

Thank you!

Hi, this was my old data :confused: I believe that the new data may have been saved under a different ID, but i dont have that info. I just know that my username was set to Hikari and when the server uploaded my old data with the ID above, my progress was resetted. I was level 54-55 and had 106 or 108 plants unlocked.

Thank you!