Focus Plant Discord

Hi guys,

Feel free to join the Focus Plant discord server to find friends/groups etc: https://discord.gg/QmgDXzT.

Best,
Mars

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada:

ID: 39k2w6

I’ve sent 50 sunshines to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy focusing!

1 Like

Congratulation! :tada: :tada:, Marspark. I already joined Discord. I will post the game id to you when the game restarts. I use discord reply to their question if they are issuing something on the game.
From,
Brandon Wan. ID:w69wx7

1 Like

I’ve sent 50 sunshines to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy focusing!

Congratulations🥳

ID:wz7mdg

If you want to join Focus Quest Discord Server, please click the blue … Because Fitness RPG, Focus Plant and Focus 192.168.l.254 Quest are using the … A server where you can focus on your studies with other students. - 24/7 music - non talking vc’s - talking vc’s - art channel - a lot of emojis. We focus on the wonderful hobby of plant -keeping, with channels for houseplants and outdoor plants . We also have channels for a number of specific hobbies …