Fitness RPG has won “Best of 2019”! Pocket Plants post

Hi guys,

We want to share the exciting news that “Fitness RPG” was chosen as one of Google Play’s Best Apps of 2019!

We’d like to take a moment to thank all of our players. Please leave your game id so I can send you some gifts to your account!

Thanks,
Mars

3 Likes

RPG game ID is jk5qk5

Hi @Gavin, thank you for reply. I need your pocket plants id

Sorry I place the Fitness RPG ID in the wrong topic. My apologies.

No problem. Do you want to receive rewards for other games? We’ve already sent rewards to RPG players within the game.

Congrats!
Game ID: vPDjh-!QJ

1 Like

My ID is certainly the following sequence: y5e7pq

Hi, is this id from another of Shikudo games? Pocket Plants id is formatted with 9 chars like “vPDjh-!QJ”?

Yes, fit tycoon. The in game link took me to the forum I added my ID too.

@Karson_Evanovich, I’ve sent the diamonds to your account. Happy walking!

pocket plant id is 5n3x97. thank you in advance and congratulations (´∀`):heart:

Hi, is this id from another of Shikudo games? Pocket Plants id is formatted with 9 chars like “vPDjh-!QJ”?

I love ur games​:ok_woman::heart:
Id : b6m6yr

focus plant id :bvy8zr

1 Like

Hi, this post is actually only for Pocket Plants’ promotions (we have another one for Focus Plant). However, to save you some trouble, I’ve sent the sunshines to your account. Happy focusing!

FPtPL$np*

Here is my ID if it’s not too late

For Pocket Plants.
Pocket Plants: vn3t+7qgT
Wokamon: Wang Yingjie
Fitness RPG: kkkw69, Master Code: zp55e
Focus Plant: 932gnv
Fit Tycoon: bxxep6

I’ve sent rubies to all the accounts up to this post. Please collect them in the in-game messages. Happy walking!

My game Id is stwm*$eYuT

1 Like