Christmas event

Just saw the amount of steps(42K) I need have to participate in the event & I have a feeling that it was amount at the end of Halloween event. Or have you set the bar deliberately so high?

I also have whatever I ended Halloween event with as a requirement to open the chest. Is that intended?

I have the same problem (the event is less fun now) but also santasaur is already available to buy even though the event isnā€™t overā€¦ is that why Iā€™ve yet to get santasaur even with a 90% chance? I already splurged on the tree, please donā€™t make me have to pay to complete the festive set!

Same here but I ā€œboughtā€ the new skin the first time I had enough chests so all a bit pointless really

I got my santasaur on the first chest with 96% chance, and bought the tree. We need new worlds ASAP! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Totally agree! New worlds please ! Iā€™m never going to catch up with your score unless you stop playing for a few week :joy:

1 Like

Haha :sweat_smile: your too close behind for me to take days off from pocket plants! Itā€™s a full time job for me now lol

1 Like