Can't upgrade to Mega SuperPass

I have had the SuperPass for a while, and wanted to upgrade to the mega super pass to get rid of the ads and for the auto explore, but when I click on the “Start Now” button under Mega SuperPass nothing happens. Is the game bugged, or do I have to cancel the old subscription first? I’m not sure why the option is there if clicking it doesn’t do anything.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. This is the 1st time we met this issue. I can think of 2 ways:

1. You can try to reinstall the game. Please connect to a 3rd party account so that you can retrieve your progress later. (Just in case, please take a screenshot of your settings page which shows the server name and your game id)
  2. If the above doesn’t work, you can try to cancel your old subscription, restart the app then try to subscribe to the mega pass.

Please let us know if there’s any problem.
Thanks,
Mars

Hi,
Unfortunately neither of those options worked.

1. I reinstalled the game but I get the same issue where I click on the subscribe button and nothing happens.
  2. I canceled my subscription (it is still canceled) but I still cannot subscribe to the new one. My Subscription will officially run out on April 11th

Hi,

One more thing you can try is to switch to another server (via settings → change server) → go through the tutorial → subscribe. If that works, you can switch to your old server and the MegaPass will be carried over.

Please let me know how it goes!
Mars

Hi, I switched servers, finished the tutorial but still cannot upgrade the subscription :frowning:

I just click the button and nothing happens

I’m afraid we are running out of ideas to fix this. Can you please let me know your game id and it’s the last thing we can do?

Yes my ID is pw2qmp , name Nova on server Mirror Lake.

My regular super pass expires on April 11th, so maybe when that expires it will let me get the mega super pass?