Apprentice Statistics

The School of Rhandar

I believe that I was the 2nd master on the Power Tablet server.

The bad news is that I never got a master by 30th level because there were no masters available. By the time the first one became available, it was too late (and I was not going to stop playing and wait).

The good news is that I was able to gain apprentices extremely quickly because there were very few masters available.

I’ve had 30 apprentices for many seasons and it is unlikely that I will be receiving any additional master rewards. For those interested, you might be curious how many apprentices went the distance.

• 3 made it to level 67 and gained all 3 sets of rewards.
  • 3 made it to level 46 and gained 2 sets of rewards.
  • 2 made it to level 33 and gained 1 set of rewards.
  • 22 did not make it to level 33 and therefore gained no rewards.

As seen above, the School of Rhandar has a 73% failure rate (22 out of 30). The staff offers its sincere condolences for the mental anguish our training program has caused. However, the fine print in the contract clearly states that tuition fees are non-refundable. :crazy_face:

On a more serious note, I am curious how other masters are doing. Care to share? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahaha that’s awesome, I only have one apprentice that I know in real life though. I’m trying to convert the others to the way of the Fit but it’s slow going. Teeeeechnically that means I have a 100% graduation rate though hahahahaha~

1 Like

The School of Gene

• Small class sizes.
  • Perfect graduation rate.

Sheesh! How can any other school compete with that? :crazy_face: