App on Iphone not going to black screen

Hi,

I don’t know if it is happening to only me, but for a couple of day now, when I focus and put my phone, screen down, it doesn’t go to the black screen power saving mode. I know that because I am able to see some light under it, it is not “waking up” when I flip the phone and most importantly it eats all my battery up, so clearly it is not going to the power saving mode.

I had the issue once or twice a bit before it started happening every time. I think it was when I would pause a session and then go back, it would do that. Now it is happening straight away every single time, and I do not know what I can do to try to fix the issue if it is on my end.

My phone is an iphone is that matters and the app is up to date. I think I actually updated when it first happened once or twice, thinking it would maybe fix it.

Thank you very much for your help,
Ty.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We’ll get our tester to follow your steps to try to reproduce your bug.

Hi,

It is back to mostly acting normal, but the bug still happens quite randomly when I take break while on a focus session with stopwatch.
I have not changed anything that could explain the change once again in behaviour.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like