Adds resetting my home screen

Of course I didn’t give them permission to access that. The screen blinks black after an add, then my background is back to default. It makes me wonder what else is being accessed without permission.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Have you noticed which ad, or can you please screen capture the problematic ad? We’ll need these to talk to our ad provider because unfortunately we don’t control which the ad inventory.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

All of the ads that are longer than about 10 seconds cause the game to reload so that I don’t get the reward. I am playing over data (no wifi), so my connection is very slow. It takes about 15 minutes to download a 30 second ad.

Today, I went to a coffee shop to use the WiFi. No ads are appearing at all! I tried another game and it was working fine.

Anyway, if someone has a slow connection, please send the short ads only. Thanks!

I’m using an LG Android phone.

@CyberSylph thank you for letting us know. We’ll investigate!

The ads are arriving again over WiFi. They are still causing the app to restart over data. Thanks for looking into this!

I’m still having the same problem. Ads longer than about 10 seconds cause the app to restart. I have a very slow data connection. This is probably a common problem for people with low budget connections or living in rural areas. Perhaps there could be a setting to limit the length of ads?

Hi, the length of the ads is actually controlled by the ad providers. We’ll see what we can do. Thank you for your patience!